XLT Conveyor Gas Oven System 3870 Series
XLT™ manufactures both gas and electric conveyor oven Air Fusion system ovens with options for hotels, restaurants, cafes, bistros and pizza shops, through to conveyor ovens more suited to higher capacity of hot food production kitchens. Gas models can be connected to either natural gas or liquid propane whilst electric models are an improved version that bakes as fast as the gas ovens.
These electric and gas conveyor ovens are available in 3 configurations - single, double, and triple stack ovens with 24", 18", 32”, 38" belt width options.
Each oven comes standard with a glass assess window, a conveyor, a conveyor end stop bar and the relevant stand on castors with 2 locking castors
Engineered for efficiency, the all new single fan, single burner XLT3870 is a cost effective alternative to our dual burner / fan 3870. Featuring the same incredible bake capabilities yet with reduced energy demand and decreased operational noise the Single 3870 is all that the dual 3870 is without the price tag. The all new 3870 single is designed to utilize fewer moving parts resulting in a significant reduction in long term component failure.
- The XLT-3870-TS-E is available in three configurations, the single, the double, and the triple stack models.
- The optional front sandwich door is provided to load or unload product for different cook times.
- Both exterior AND INTERIOR exposed surfaces are made of easy cleaning stainless steel.
- XLT™ ovens are manufactured with pride in the USA under stringent quality standards.
- Most replacement parts are non-proprietary can be purchased from either BOFI or local sources.
- The large removable front panel allows for easy access to oven interior, making cleaning much easier than our competitors’ ovens of the same size.
- All XLT™ ovens are 100% factory tested with a minimum 4-hour burn-in time.
- The conveyors can be set up to move either right-to-left or left-to-right.
- Electrical: 240V 50Hz 1ph 6.4amps
- Natural Gas / LPG 52.7kW
- Belt Width 965mm; Bake Time 4-10mins
- Operating Temps 205°C - 310°C