Williams Reach-In Self Contained 50kg Blast Chiller Freezer
Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WBCF Blast Chiller Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes or +90C to -18C in 240 minutes.
The WBCF has an advanced special air flow design developed by Williams (AirSmart) for even product chilling that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition. The Blast Chiller Freezer offers the choice of soft or hard chilling ensuring that delicate foods can be cooled without damage, while denser foods are chilled safely using the more powerful hard option.
- Designed for 43°C ambient environment
- Choice of hard or soft chill and freeze cycles
- Fitted with slides to suit 13x 1/1 GN pans
- Easy to use unique Williams Easy Blast 1-2-3 state of the art control panel – 3simple steps to initiate blast cycles
- 75mm space between slides
- Coved internal liner
- One core food temperature probe for accurate measurement and control
- Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator – easy access
- Advance airflow design enabling uniform freezing across the product for consistent product quality
- Capacity 50kg chilling/freezing per 90/240 min cycle
- 3phase power and drain requirements