Garland Heavy Duty Restaurant Series – GF48-8LL 8 Open Top Burners with 2 Space Saver Ovens.
Garland has been manufacturing quality commercial cooking equipment for over 140 years.
Once upon a time in a small factory in Detroit, Garland began to manufacture its first line of equipment, which then grew to become the Michigan Stove company in 1873, and produced over 200 varieties of stoves under the name GARLAND.
Today, Chefs around the world are familiar with the performance, flexibility and enduring prestige that comes with Garland’s range of commercial cooking equipment. With extra heavy duty, heavy duty and electric options, you can count on Garland to deliver a solution for any food service business.
- Flame failure protection (all burners), spark ignition on all concealed burners (open top burners manual ignition)
- Large 692mm deep work top surface
- Stainless steel front and sides, stainless steel 127mm plate rail; Stainless steel low profit backguard, 300mm section stamped drip-trays w/dimpled bottom
- 152mm adjustable stainless steel legs
- 15mm thick machine polished steel grill or hot top option standard to right hand side, can be specified to left hand side
- Space Saver Oven: W508 x D660 x H330
- Natural Gas / LPG: 311mj / hour