Garland Heavy Duty Restaurant Series – GF16FRSE Heavy Duty 20L Range Match Fryer.
Garland has been manufacturing quality commercial cooking equipment for over 140 years.
Once upon a time in a small factory in Detroit, Garland began to manufacture its first line of equipment, which then grew to become the Michigan Stove company in 1873, and produced over 200 varieties of stoves under the name GARLAND.
Today, Chefs around the world are familiar with the performance, flexibility and enduring prestige that comes with Garland’s range of commercial cooking equipment. With extra heavy duty, heavy duty and electric options, you can count on Garland to deliver a solution for any food service business.
- Stainless steel front, sides and backguard
- Deep stainless steel front rail matched GF series ranges and broilers
- Stainless steel frypot with twin baskets
- 152mm chrome legs with adjustable stainless steel inserts
- Open pot design and deep cold zone
- Centre line thermostat accurate to 1°C
- 100% Flame safety system
- Multiple orifice burners
- Combination gas control and regulatory valve
- Natural Gas / LPG: 107mj / hour