Dean Super Runner Fryers – Single Tank Tube-Type Gas Deep Fryer
Dean tube fryers feature a wide cold zone to capture the natural fall-off, or sediment that occurs during frying. Since loose particles can result in carbonization, taste transfer, and oil breakdown; the wide cold zone makes Dean tube fryers particularly well suited for heavy-sediment foods. A full 20% of the fryer’s oil is below the tubes and below 149°C. This assures adequate space for the sediment to collect safely away from the burners, so it will not carbonize and accelerate oil deterioration or transfer of flavours to the cooked food.
- Meet varied production capacity needs
- Can be utilized in operations with gas or electric utilities.
- Offer an electic model that helps the kitchen stay cool. Electric elements transferheat directly to the oil so the kitchen stays cooler
- Have sturdy, long-lasting construction that includes stainless steel frypot, door and backsplash / flue cover
- Protect against high-heat ignition with reliable high-limit probe. Gas flow automatically shuts off if temperature exceeds the upper limit
- Standard Accessories: Stainless steel frypot, front and door, 152mm steel legs with 25mm adjustment, basket hanger, Piezo ignition and 2x twin basters
- Oil capacity 1x 20L Full Pot
- Electric 415V 3phase 50Hz 14kW