Flour - 1000 grams
Castor Sugar - 500 grams
Baking Powder - 50 grams
Unsalted Butter - 500 grams
Orange Juice - 450 ml
Vegetable Oil - 200 ml
Eggs - 6 nos.
Vanilla - 2 tsp
Lemons - 2 nos.
White Chocolate - 450 grams
1. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and castor sugar)
2. Melt the butter and add in the lemons after chopping them into quarters
3. Let the mixture cook and set aside to cool.
5. Thoroughly mix the all the wet ingredients (lemon & butter, orange juice, vanilla and eggs) with a whisk
6. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients by folding them gently by hand
7. Add in the white chocolate
8. Pour in the mixture into a greased muffin tray and let the mixture rest for at least 10 minutes
9. Bake the mixture in a preheated oven at 180oC for approximately 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
10. Let the muffins cool, and enjoy!